I live in Utah and need to cancel my real estate purchase contract

USA real estate contract
I live in Utah and need to cancel my real estate purchase contract
Good morning. Typically it will depend upon the specific terms of your contract, and generally an email does suffice, but to be absolutely sure that the seller cant claim inadequate notice, I would send it by email and follow up with a written letter sent by certified mail so you have proof you sent it. mention in your email you are following up by written letter as well. I hope this has given you information that has been helpful to you. I wish you the best of luck!
If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping others or taking a break. If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit. If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.
Please be aware that the information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information. All states have different intricacies in their laws and any information given is simply general information only and specifically is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, legal advice. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you.
I hope this answer has been helpful to you.
Utah Real Estate School, TLG

Leave a comment